Devon Energy Customer Support Professional in Artesia, New Mexico
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please follow these links:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Provision
The Customer Support Professional will provide support for company issued smart phones, printers, desktops and laptops. Work items will be assigned and tracked via a ticketing system. Candidates should have strengths in customer service and support. Presentation and communication styles should reflect a corporate environment. Candidates should be able to successfully track and deliver on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high levels of positive communication.
The technical skills include high level knowledge of Windows 10 Operating Systems, computer diagnostics and repair, iPhone 7 and Office 0365. Candidates should have experience with enterprise management tools and imaging computers. Oil and Gas software support preferred, but not required.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
• Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software (Required)
• Knowledge of 0365 Tools (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office), service management software (ServiceNow preferred), operating system software and internet directory services software (Required)
• Provide technical support to operators, engineers and other local area team members
• Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology
• Test/verify hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements
• Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure the system operates properly
• Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout computers / peripheral equipment modifications
• Track and work tickets or in person requests via ticketing tool
• Maintain equipment information within asset management database and manage equipment/accessories surplus within local field office
Devon Energy is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Devon Talent Acquisition Team atDiversity@dvn.com.